Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things Going On...

Garrett and I have a new, little edition to our family. His name is Jack and he is so sweet and cuddly and playful. He brings so much joy to us...



We also celebrated my little brother's 11th birthday! We had a good time going swimming in a private hot springs in Horse Shoe Bend. Then we went to grandma's house for dinner, cake, and ice cream. I think Trent had a great birthday.


After that, I spent a week in McCall being a counselor at our church's high school camp. It was an amazing time full of God's spirit moving. It was much too powerful and moving to be able to describe on just one blog post. :)

Now Garrett and I are trying to find jobs and a place to live once his parents get back from their vacation (we are house sitting for them right now.) Which is a little difficult since I have been very sick since I got back from camp...that is what you get when you don't sleep for 5 days and hang around teenagers nonstop! haha.
Things are going good and can't wait to update you once we are moved into our own place and have jobs!! :) 'Till then...

1 comment:

Alisha Beverly said...

Ohhh! Cute kitty! I can't wait to meet him!