Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HaLlOwEeN!


We had a really fun Halloween this year. We didn't get dressed up, but I did get to wear a really cute jack-O-lantern necklace that I bought just for the occasion. Garrett got off of wok at 3:00 on Friday, so we were able to enjoy a lot of Halloween night.
We first decorated our pumpkins, and they turned out so cute! I just love them. This is the first year that I didn't carve them and decorated instead...I think that I will continue with the decorating in the years to come. It is a lot less messy, they last longer, and they are so creative!


After decorating our pumpkins, I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, which were delicious! Then we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown," while we ate our jack-O-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's. It was really yummy!
When it got a little later (around 7 o'clock) we headed to my grandma's house for her annual Halloween party. It was fun hanging out with family and eating a lot of delicious treats! Trenton dressed up as his favorite person ever... Mario! It was really funny.


So overall it was a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Alisha Beverly said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing evening!

Dionna said...

Cute Mario!

How come I didn't get any pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? Hmm? You should have brought me some! Those are soooo delicious and it IS my recipe! :)Now you have me all hungry for them.

Angela said...

I am so sorry, Dionna! But Garrett ate way too many of them and when I suggested that we give any away he...well, he really didn't like the sound of that. :)