Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Are HERE!

Well, we made the 5.5 hour drive up to Moscow in one piece and now we are in our new apartment!
We had such a busy past 4 days that the time has just flown by! I still have a lot of unpacking left to do. I hope that within the next 2 days I will have this place looking and feeling a bit like home.
I am so mixed with feelings right now. I am excited for this big step in our lives and how this move will effect our future, but I am also very sad to be away from all my family and friends.
I really am praying that God will provide us with a good church and friends while we are up here. I also am praying that I can find a good job quickly.
Our apartment is so roomy compared to what we were living in before! I actually have counter space and a double sink! Oh, and an actual bathtub! Woohoo! haha.
I will post pictures soon, once I get everything looking how I like it. :)
Thanks to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for us. We love and miss you!

2 comments:

Dionna said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new place. How did Jack do on the trip? I miss you already...

Angela said...

I gave Jack some medication that the vet gave us to calm him down for the trip. It really worked! He slept basically the entire way. He has been hanging around the new place, still wants to go outside, but we haven't let him yet.
I miss you too! So much! I am trying to keep my head up and not feel too down or too lonely. I miss home. But, I feel optimistic as to what God has for us here. :)