Friday, July 3, 2009

Hiking Day

Garrett and I found a great trail up Moscow Mountain this last weekend. We planned to go hiking on Garrett's day off and we wanted to get an early start, so Garrett woke up at 6 AM and I woke up at 7:30 AM...haha. Garrett wasn't too happy about that, but I was. :)
We packed a lunch, a couple water bottles, a GPS, and our camera and headed out.
The trail was a total of 7 miles up the mountain...very tiring. Needless to say that we didn't make it the entire way!
It was so beautiful. I haven't been on a trail like that in years. It was a small dirt trail twirling up the side of the mountain, surrounded by pine trees, plants, and a creek. It was just breathtaking.
We were out there for a total of 3 hours.
I took a lot of pics of the pretty surroundings, but not really any of us. There is one of me and one of Garrett...none of us together. :( Oh well, maybe next time.
Garrett and I both agreed that this day officially kicked off our summer.
Here are some of the pics from that day:


*a cool mailbox we found on the way to the trail*





1 comment:

Alisha Beverly said...

Great pictures! Looks like a blast!