Monday, August 31, 2009

PhOtO TiMe!!

Finally, finally I have some photos to share! I know that you were all anxiously waiting, right? haha.
Here are some of my favorite photos from Colorado:

THE DENVER AQUARIUM-

(Top: a crazy fish, Middle: my grandma Helena and me, Bottom: Garrett and me)

THE DENVER ZOO-

(Top: my little brother, Ryan, Middle: Lauren and Ryan chasing a peacock, Bottom: polar bear chilling out)

THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY:


(Top: the happy couple, papa Jim and grandma Helena, Middle: the Miller cousins with great grandma Hope, Middle: garrett and me in our 50's outfits, Middle: my little sister Lauren and me, Middle: papa Jim and grandma Helena with their kids(my dad is on the far right with the glasses), Middle: grandma Helena and me, Bottom: my dad, maureen, brandon, matthew, ryan, lauren, garrett, and me (the Dan Miller fam.)
OTHER-
(Garrett and me in Downtown Denver)
(Saying goodbye to grandma and grandpa)
It was a really good trip and I am so glad we were able to make the loooooong drive to Colorado to see them. It was definitely worth it!

No comments: