Monday, June 25, 2012

Us Girls :)

 I have always wanted to be a mom. For as long as I can remember. I just knew that I wanted to have kids and take care of them. I, also, always knew that I wanted a boy and a girl...but especially a girl.
I know you are supposed to say that it doesn't matter to you as long as the baby is healthy, and that is true in a sense, but both times I was pregnant I was hoping for a girl.
When I found out that my first was a boy I was a little disappointed, but quickly fell in love with the idea of mommy's little boy...and boy was I right! I absolutely love my little man more than anything and love how he is ALL boy! :)
Since I already had a boy I REALLY was hoping that my second would be a girl and she was...
I think the reason that I so badly wanted a girl was because I am a girl. We can connect in a way that my son and I won't be able to. I want to teach her lessons I have learned from experiences that only girls experience, I want to take her shopping, watch chick flicks together, and I want to sit and listen to her talk on and on about whatever is on her mind...I just hope that I can be a mom that is an example to my daughter and someday her friend.


No comments: