Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still Sick...

I have not been healthy lately. I think that it is finally taking a toll on my body. I have been eating a lot of fast food and haven't been working out at all since we moved to Portland. I think that me sinking into this kind of lifestyle is really weakening my body. My immune system is anything but strong right now. Every since school started I have basically been sick. I felt better for about a week or two and then this last weekend it struck again! I have missed school and work for 4 days now! It is really aweful. I will get up to walk into another room and my body just feels exhausted. I have been sleeping a lot too, which I know I really need. I had to go to 2 classes on Tuesday and 1 today to take tests. Other than that I have been home sleeping and hanging out. It is really hard for me to just stay at home and do basically nothing. I am the kind of person that needs to be doing something and if I haven't accomplished much in a day or done anything productive then I feel like I have wasted the whole day.
I just want to get better! I hate being sick and I can not miss anymore school and work! So, please pray for my health if you think about it. I would really appreciate the prayers. :)

4 comments:

Dionna said...

I will pray for you. Quit that fast food! Eat better, get rest, take some walks with GQ and get some exercise when you can.
Are you just tired and icky or have you had other symptoms too?

Angela said...

It started out with a fever, ver sore throat, and congestion. I still am very congested and sometimes have a sore throat. And yeah, just the exhaustion.

Dionna said...

Angela if you are not improving, are fatigued and still have a slight fever - you might want to go to the doctor. You could have a sinus infection (draining - thus the sore throat), or even strep.

Angela said...

I know, I have thought about that... I thought I might have a sinus infection. But,I am feeling better today, so we will see. Hopefully, I will keep improving!