Saturday, October 20, 2007

Some More Family Time


This is my wonderful family-in-law that was able to come to Portland for a day this weekend. It was a great surprise when we got a call this last week that Eliseo had boughten a car that was here in Portland and they would be picking it up this weekend. They arrived friday at 3:00. I had just gotten off work. We all hung around Garrett's and my apartment until Garrett had to go to work at 6:00. Then my in-laws "kidnapped" me, as Dionna puts it, for the night. We went to Garrett's Aunt Brandi's, where the car was and where they would be spending the night. We had dinner, talked, and tried to play a game that we couldn't figure out. I didn't get home until 11:00!
This morning Garrett and I both went to Aunt Brandi's again to have lunch and to say goodbye to the family. Even though it was a short visit, I am so glad that we were able to see them!

1 comment:

Dionna said...

It WAS a short visit - and it got a little hectic - but it was fun to see you guys too and get a few hugs in. :)
Love you!