1. Leaving tonight for my best friend's wedding on Friday! We can't leave until after Garrett gets off work at 7, and therefore won't get into Boise until 1:30 or 2AM! Tomorrow is so busy with rehersal, rehersal dinner, and the bachlorette party. And Friday is the day! So excited for Trent and Jess to be married! :)
2. I am worried about tripping at some point during the wedding due to the fact that these are the highest heels I have ever worn...but are very very cute!
3. Still need to pack for Garrett and myself...not looking forward to that part.
4. It is so windy and chilly here today, but I love it. I got to wear my scarf and boots for the first time since winter, and I love it!
5. Bought some new fall hand soaps at Bath and Body Works and love them. My hands smell delicious!
6. Am so anxious for my doctor's appointment on Monday...hope the baby is strong and healthy!
7. Wishing my in-laws a safe trip to DisneyWorld today...I wish I could have gone with them! :)
8. Garrett and I will be making another trip to Boise in two weeks for Phil and Emily's wedding.
9. Am hoping that Garrett and I will be able to attend the Fall Harvest Party in Washington next week. I love Fall so much. Can't wait to pick our own pumpkins!
10. I am hungry and had better go get something to eat and start packing!