Saturday, November 7, 2009

Getting Settled

I haven't written in awhile. Garrett and I have been so busy with the big move back to Boise. We have been here 2 weeks now and we are finally getting settled a bit. We are living with my grandma for the time being while we save for a deposit on an apartment. We thought we might need to stay with her awhile while I looked for a job. As many of you know, I looked for a job like crazy in Moscow for 5 months and only had one interview. It was not a success. Well, within 5 days of being in Boise I got a job! It is only by God that I recieved a job so quickly and to top it off it is the kind of job that I was wanting. I am a runner at a law firm and work 20 hours a week. I work 1-5 pm Mon-Fri and have all holidays off. It is great!
God has really provided through all of this and I just praise Him for it!

As far as the pregnancy goes, I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and am feeling much better. Morning sickness is finally going away! Yay! :)
I still need to find a new doctor here in Boise and I need to do that soon so I can have my next appointment within the next couple of weeks.

Anyways, that is about it for now! Just very happy to be back in Boise. :)

1 comment:

Dionna said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm glad you're back in Boise too!

I have an email out to get that other dr. name for you but haven't heard back yet....