Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Only 1 week until...

I become a STAY-AT-HOME-MOM!

I absolutely cannot wait. :)
Last Monday was my first day back at work from maternity leave. I was dreading that day, but kept telling myself that I could do it. Well, the day came and I cried all morning. Leaving Caden was the hardest thing! It broke my heart. I have always known that I ultimately wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom, I just thought that I wouldn't be able to for a few more years due to finances.
Well, God really moved in my heart and I know that the time is now. I don't want to miss a thing of Caden's life and I want my family and household to come before money and work.
I know that God will provide for us and that it will be worth it.
So, last Tuesday I told my work that I was leaving . It was a huge weight off my shoulders.
June 30th is my last day...
Can't wait to be at home with my sweet baby boy. :) Praise God!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's great news Angela!! It is relly worth the sacrafices you have to make to stay home! Definately a great decision to stay home. It's for such a short amount of time and let me tell you, it goes by SO fast!

Dionna said...

I'm so sorry that you cried all morning. Wish I could've been home to talk to you and be there for you as you made this big decision. But will see you sooooon!

Jen said...

yay! you will NEVER regret your decision.