Saturday, July 10, 2010

A lotta notta!

Not a whole lot to say.
Just chugging along I suppose. :)
Caden had his first set of immunizations on Monday and it went pretty well. I was dreading it and was so relieved when it was over. Luckily he didn't have a fever or anything afterwards.
I really have been feeling like a change is going to happen lately....mainly with Garrett's job. We both feel like God is leading him to be somewhere else. So, we will see what happens. Just continuing to pray about it. Ah, change. Garrett and I know that word very well. Our lives have been FULL of change every since we were married nearly 4 years ago. I am ready for some stability for awhile. But God knows what I need more than I do. :)
I feel so boring as I am writing this. I am just feeling so blah right now. Just ready to climb in bed and read a book.
To end this very interesting post I will leave you with a few photos of Caden's 1 month (he is now 2 months) photoshoot with Alisha Beverly. Enjoy! :)

No comments: