Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 Months!

Well, my baby boy is officially 6 months old! Last Friday, Nov. 5th, marked the day. I can't believe it has been 1/2 a year since I held him in my arms for the first time. He has changed my life completely. He absolutely takes my breath away.
We celebrated his first Halloween and had so much fun! He dressed up as a billy goat and was totally cute! On Saturday we went to my Grandma Shirley's house for her annual Halloween party, where Garrett and I also dressed up. :)
On Sunday we visited my dad and family and Garrett's dad and family. It was great for them to see Caden for his first Halloween. He even got a couple Halloween treats- some pears and peaches and a baby animal book! Thanks grandmas and grandpas!
He has been eating oatmeal cereal with a spoon and loves it! He gets SO messy, but that is life! :)
I will start introducing veggies and fruits starting tomorrow. Hopefully it will go well.
We had his 6 month check up 2 days ago and he is very healthy and developing right on track. His weight is: 15 lbs. 4 oz - 10th percentile, height: 26.5 inches- 50th percentile, and I don't remember the circum. of his head right at this moment, but it was in the 67th percentile! That just means he is smart, right? hehe.
He also had another set of immunizations, which he did have a little reaction to. He never had before, but this time he also got a flu shot...
He had a low grade fever the last 2 days and has been fussy and sleepy. I pray that he will feel better tomorrow and be "himself" again.
Well, that's all for now!
Here are some pics of our wonderful Halloween!

No comments: