Saturday, May 21, 2011

1 YeAr!

So much has been going on since I last posted.
Caden experienced his first Easter. We had a wonderful church service at the park and then had dinner at my grandma's house. He had a little cold, but besides that he really enjoyed the day.
And, of course, Caden had his 1st birthday on May 5th. I can't believe time has passed so quickly! Since we have so much family Caden celebrated 3 times on the week of his birthday. He had a big party at my grandma's on his actual bday and had a blast. He opened presents, we barbequed, we watched a video that Garrett made of Caden's 1st year, and of course we sang to him and he ate his bday cupcake.
This has been the best year of my life and I thank God for the honor of being a mom!
Caden has become so funny. He claps all the time, throws himself backwards in his crib and cracks up laughing, and he loves to be outside. On the warm days we go for walks and play at the park. I can't wait for summer.
Caden had his 1 year doctor appointment and besides being sick and having an ear infection the week of his birthday, he was very healthy. He doesn't weigh very much @ 18.5 lbs. The doctor said that is in only the 3rd percentile. His height is in the 39th percentile and his head is in the 83rd percentile...I think it's because he has a big brain. :)
Here are some pictures of his bday, Easter, and recently having fun at the park:










No comments: