Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our (not so much) Halloween

My Grandma had her annual Halloween party last night and we had a great time eating treats and hanging out with family. Caden had so much fun running around and playing ball with everyone. However, I do not have a little Ducky for Halloween this year...Caden acted like he was being tortured when I put on his costume and he started screaming and crying- so obviously I took it off! I am sad that he didn't like it and that he won't be dressing up this year, but he is still so young. Next year he might enjoy it more and can help me pick out what he wants to wear.
We did get 2 pictures from last night, which is amazing these days seeing that Caden won't sit still long enough to get a decent picture.
Hope you and your family have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: