Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life After 1 Month!




Tomorrow my little Avery will be 1 month old! I can't believe it! This last month has been so chaotic that I don't know where it has gone! We have been so busy with appointments, visits with family, errands to accomplish, and of course 2 kiddos under the age of 2!
My "to do" list is finally shortening it seems, but my "to do" on my house seems it will always be growing! Whenever I clean the kitchen or pick up the living room or do the laundry it just needs to be done again within a few hours it seems!

Anyways, things have been a bit rough the past month, especially the last few weeks, but I have hope that they will be getting better shortly. Avery has been very fussy the last 2 weeks and acting as if she is in a lot of pain. So, we took her to the doctor and he thinks she might have Acid Reflux so she has been on medication for a few days and it does seem to be helping a bit. I also switched her formula to Similac Sensitive for Fussiness and Gas, and that seems to be helping a bit as well. Today has actually been her best day so far. So, I am hopeful that she is getting better and that God is healing her!

Caden is starting to adjust more to Avery being a part of our family. He still has moments where he gets upset if he thinks I am paying too much attention to her, which has been difficult since she has needed extra attention the past few weeks. But for the most part he gives her her space and just gives her little doses of affection here and there.

I am just waiting for the Spring and the warm weather. I am so excited to get outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine. I think Caden is ready for that as well! But, I am also trying to enjoy everyday. God is good and has blessed me abundantly!

No comments: