Monday, March 5, 2007

Leaving...

I am leaving in two days for Missouri. I am really excited! I am going down with 5 other people: Garrett, Phil, Randall, my youth pastor and his wife (Keith and Chrisanna.) We are going to a conference for pastors which Keith is speaking at and he has put most of it together! Also, we are going to visit the college there, BBC. My best friends, Katie and Jessica, go to college there and I get to stay in the dorms with them. It is going to be so much fun! I can't wait!
Tomorrow night I have to work and I am a little nervous that I will have to stay late, because our flight leaves at 6:30 in the morning! I am going to be really tired! I just want to share with all of you my excitement and ask for prayers as we go down there. I am a little nervous because I have heard some talk of tornados...Katie and Jess actually had to wake up in the middle of the night and run to a safety shelter because there was a tornado warning! Please pray for our safefty!! Thanks so much and I will write when I get back!


In Christ's love,

Angela

1 comment:

Dionna said...

Just remember God is in control of those tornadoes --- :)
I think you'll be in good hands.