Monday, October 6, 2008

Corn, Pumpkins, & Weddings

This last week Garrett and I were very busy with work and different plans, which included photographing a wedding on Saturday. It was a very nice wedding with beautiful fall colors and the couple were so sweet together, I am so happy for them. I am also glad that we were able to make the extra income this month and have another thing to add to our photography resume.

Speaking of which, during school at Multnomah this last year I had the opportunity to take some pictures of ancient artifacts and Bibles for a book that the vice president was writing. Well, it is now published and out in stores! I recieved a copy in the mail from Dr. Brake (the author) with a wonderful note inside. It is so exciting to see pictures I have taken in a book and have my name under them. This is truly something that I can be proud to put on my resume. If you are interested, the name of the book is "A Visual History of the English Bible: The Tumultuous Tale of the World's Bestselling Book."

To add a little fun to our busy week we went to a corn maze on Thursday. It was a lot of fun picking our own pumpkins and getting lost in Mccain's face! haha. The corn was in the shape of Mccain and Obama...too funny. It really got me in the "fall" mood and I lit my yummy fall candles when I got home and cuddled up with a blanket...like I said before, I LOVE fall!


No comments: