Monday, March 10, 2008

An early BIRTHDAY gift...

I got this new little addition this last Saturday. It was sort of an early birthday gift for myself! haha. I knew of certain birthday money that I had coming for my birthday and so bought this in advance! (Thank you momma!) I had to buy this beautiful external flash before my birthday (March 16th) because I actually have a photography job the day before my birthday where I will desperately need this baby. I got an opportunity through my work to shoot the Student Aid Banquet for Multnomah donors. The lighting situation will be dark and I knew that with more and more of these opportunites coming up I will really need an external flash, so I got it! I am really excited and it works great! This will be such a help to me in my future photography endeavors!

2 comments:

Alisha Beverly said...

You'll have to let me know how it turns out. I bought one for a wedding shoot. Hated it. Took it back. I hope it works better for you!

On another note...missing you for your birthday. We're having a get together with our Home Team for Brittany's birthday. Thinking of you and missing you! Hope you have a great birthday!!!!

Just Another Wiseguy said...

I want one, if you don't like it, you can give it to me as an early Birthday gift (real early).

Does that come with a camera, or would I need to buy my own?