Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Some Tid Bits

I have had quite a nice week. I was able to relax, work, play, and celebrate.

Our church had there name change celebration service yesterday and today. Broadway Ave.Baptist Church will now be known as Bridgepoint Church. Such an exciting time for us. I really like the name and can't wait to see what God has planned for Bridgepoint.

I had a fun lunch with my dad on Thursday at Fudruckers and a very nice lunch with my grandma at Chilis yesterday.

Garrett and I enjoyed a relaxing evening on Friday with his sisters, playing games and watching Enchanted.

I sold $22.00 worth of handmade goods from my shop yesterday, so with that money I bought myself some much needed new running shoes.

This afternoon we are relaxing with a movie, picking up the house, and then having our small group over. I must say, it has been a very nice week, indeed. :)

No comments: