Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Baby So Soon?! :)

Hello 2012, nice to have you here!
Who knows what to expect this next year. The only that I can really focus on right now is the arrival of my second baby. I can't believe she will be here so soon! I had a doctor's appointment today and I found out that I am already 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. She said that she could also feel the baby's head, which is good that she is head down! I am expected to go early, but if she doesn't come by 39 weeks then my doctor will induce me because of the kidney pain that I have been having. (By the way, Saturday I will be 37 weeks)
I just can't believe it.
I feel a bit in panic mode now, knowing that she could come early. I feel like we haven't even gotten settled into this place yet due to all the things listed in my last post. The carpet and smell still have not been fixed. Garrett called today to see where they were with that and basically we just have to wait. They better hurry, though, because I want everything done before she arrives. We still need to finish hanging our wall decor in the living room and bedroom and still need to unpack the hall closet. That is about all that needs done with the house on our part. I, also, need to finish a few things in her room and get her car seat from my mom's garage and set up in our car. Oh yeah, and then there is that hospital bag that needs packed.
My, my, my it doesn't feel real that I am going through this again and will have another baby! I really pray that Caden does well with the transition and that he loves her immediately. :)
I just have to trust in God and His timing.

No comments: