Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yay for Weekends!



I am so happy that it is finally the weekend. It seems like I have been "living" for the weekends ever since I got this full time job! Yesterday, seemed like a long day at work...time was barley moving! After work Garrett and me had a quick dinner at Del Taco. It was so yummy! Then I dropped him off at home and went to pick up Jaque to go shopping for our bride's maids dresses. Katie only gave us a few guidelines...it has to be either pool blue or black in color and to our knees in length. Besides that we can pick what style we want. So, we headed out at about 6:30 last night and started our journey at the mall. We went to every dress store there and even Dillard's and Macy's...we didn't find anything! We were so frustruated because everything in the right color was either ugly, too flashy, or trashy looking. I dropped her off at her house at 9:00 empty handed. Even though we didn't find what we were looking for we still had a lot of fun and it was nice to just talk to her and we really connected. I love having girl time! After I got home last night I plopped on the couch and turned on the t.v. Garett was in the bedroom playing his guitar with the door shut. When he finally came out I was asleep on the couch! I just had a long day I guess. :) Today I was able to sleep in until 9:00, cleaned the apartment a little bit, did some laundry, Garrett and me went to the grocery store, and now we are just relaxing. Tonight we are going to my mom's house for dinner...she is making lasagna! Mmmm! What can I say I LOVE weekends!

1 comment:

Just Another Wiseguy said...

Pool Blue...Hmmm, nope, I can't say that I have ever used that term. I've used "Ocean Blue", "Sky Blue", "Bright Blue","Blue-Green", and "Blueberry", but never "Pool Blue". But then again, I've never been dress shopping either.

I spent yesterday setting up a blog just so I could leave you this comment :)