Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baking Day!

Every year my mom and I go over to my grandma's house to bake. My brother's also usually come, but their only job to sprinkle the sugar cookies! haha. We make fudge, sugar cookies, no bake cookies, pecan balls, skillet cookies, peppermint chip cookies, and more!
It is always so much fun just talking and eating all the yummy goodies afterwards. I left with SO much stuff! It is definitely a tradition that I hold dear to my heart and love doing every year.
*I forgot to take pictues throughout the day and so I only got a few at the end. The one with me, my grandma, and mom was taken by my little brother...hence the fact that we aren't really centered, but oh well. :)*

2 comments:

Dionna said...

Mmm - Peppermint Chip Cookies sound good!
If you have too many goodies around and they might go to waste - feel free to share some with us! :)

Alisha Beverly said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I wish I had my mom close so we could do stuff like this.