Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas came a little early this year...

Yesterday and today have been so great! Yesterday my little brothers came over to have a snowball fight and to help me build a snowman. It was so cold outside, but really fun playing in the snow. Look at the picture of those huge icicles on our house! Our snowman turned out so cute! Then that night Garrett and I went to see my cousin in a Christmas concert (he was in the choir.)


Today a little bit of Garrett's and my spontaneous ways kicked in... We got home from running some errands tonight and on a whim decided to open our Christmas presents from eachother tonight! All of our presents were just sitting under the tree and we couldn't wait any longer. haha. I can't believe that we actually opened them 9 days early!
My mom said that we were pathetic for not being able to wait until Christmas. But, we didn't and tonight we had our own little family Christmas. Jack (our cat) opened his presents early too.
We will still have presents to open on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, so don't worry about us. ;) haha.
Anyways, Garrett got me some body spray, peppermint bark candy, some really nice mittens, and a stuffed animal that I have been wanting for months. It is a little bunny rabbit from Skunkboy Creatures on Etsy. It is so cute!
I got Garrett an electric razor, a book, pajama pants, a reading light, and a lot of candy in his stocking.
So, that is that...Christmas came a little bit early for us this year. :)

4 comments:

Dionna said...

You guys are terrible! I can't believe you opened your presents??? You know - there is fun in W-A-I-T-I-N-G. :)

Alisha Beverly said...

You guys are hilarious! But, I admit, it is hard to wait sometimes. Glad you had a nice 'Christmas' together!

Angela said...

I know we are terrible! I have been waiting for so long it feels like! It is hard when we both are weak! haha.
Oh well. :)

Andrea said...

You guys are too funny! :)