Sunday, December 28, 2008

A New Year

I can't believe that 2008 is almost over. What a year. Garrett and I have had a lot of changes in the last year. I finished my first year of college, lived in Portland and then moved back to Boise, had two different jobs, made new friends, met many different people, and made many good memories.
I feel like I am ready for a new year and sort of a fresh start. I don't make new year's resolutions because most of the time I never stick with them. But, I do feel like I want to make a few goals that I can accomplish in this new year.
Here are just a few:
*Spend more time outside. Just walking and enjoying the fresh air.
*Continue excercising. Move up from 3 days a week to 4.
*Eat at home more and drink more water than soda.
*Read my Bible every day.
*Find a new ministry to serve in.
*Create more.
*Go on a date with my husband once a week.
*Spend more time with my little brothers.
*Be a better friend.
*Move to Moscow, Idaho.
*Find a new job.
*Support my husband with his schooling.
*Become a mom...(this might not happen in 2009, but we will see :) )
*Love my enemies.
*Take up the violin again.
*Live each day to the fullest.

I think I can accomplish these, what do you think? :)

2 comments:

Dionna said...

Kayla says she hopes you don't achieve the "Moscow" one. :)

Angela said...

Ohh, she is so sweet.