Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh No, Not NOW!

I always dread this about this time of year; getting sick! I always try and keep health in my prayers around this time, because the last thing I want is to be sick on Christmas Eve and Day!
Well, I started feeling signs of being sick yesterday during church and sure enough I woke up this morning with a swolllen, swollen throat!
So, today is full of resting on the couch, eating soup, drinking orange juice, and taking a lot of AirBorne.
I am praying that I will be recovered by Christmas Eve. We have 3 different houses to go to between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I have to be healthy!
Anyways, I would very much appreciate all of your prayers that not only me, but others would be healthy enough to enjoy Christmas with family!
Thanks~
And have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Alisha Beverly said...

I hope you get to feeling better as soon as possible. I hate being sick over the holidays.

Have a great sick-free Christmas!