Monday, April 30, 2007

A Faithful God

I just want to share a praise with everyone. This last week we found out that Garrett's hours at work were going to be cut down to 24 hours a week! This was such a scary thought for me. There was no way that we could make it on that. I knew and he knew that something had to happen. We continued to pray about it, continued paying tithe, and continued trusting God with our money.
Garrett called me from work today to tell me that Keith, our youth pastor, called him and offered him a postion at church! He would be doing maintance work such as mowing the lawn and such. It would be $8.00 an hour and at least 25 hours a week. I couldn't believe it! What a blessing! God really did provide this for us and I am so thankful! Plus, Garrett is so excited to be able to work at the church...whatever it is he is doing. I just wanted to share with everyone how faithful God really is and how it is so worth it to trust Him!

2 comments:

Dionna said...

I had no idea. Why didn't you all tell me? I could have been praying with you and for you! Well, anyways - I'm glad to hear your prayers were answered. Did Keith know that Garrett needed work/money?
I'm glad you guys didn't have to stress about this too long.

Angela said...

Dionna~
We didn't tell anyone about his hours being cut. We didn't want anyone to worry. So, no Keith didn't know. That is one of the reasons it is so amazing that this happened!